Information about Health Proof
Health proof obtained in a member state of the European Union, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, the United Kingdom or Switzerland
If you have obtained a health proof (vaccination certificate, negative RT-PCR or antigenic test or Covid-19 recovery certificate) in one of these countries, you will be able to obtain a digital Covid certificate from the European Union.
You will then be able to import the certificate into the TousAntiCovid application and use this health proof as a health pass in France.
Health proof obtained outside the European area
Non-European tourists (except tourists vaccinated in the United Kingdom) visiting France, can now obtain a QR code valid as a vaccination equivalence health pass on French territory. For now, this system is opened to people already on French territory or in the European Union or arriving before August 15th. Requests for an arrival after this date will be processed at a later date.
You can apply for a vaccine equivalence health pass if you meet the following conditions:
- You come from a country that does not belong to the European Union;
- You are 18 years old or older.
- You have been vaccinated with a vaccine accepted by the European Medicines Agency or equivalent and can justify a complete vaccination scheme (see above the conditions of validity of a vaccination certificate);
- You are already in France or in the European Union or you plan to go there in the next few days.
Find out about the procedure to follow on the website of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
How can I apply?
Prepare the following documents, only in electronic format:
- Application form; (PDF – 27.8 ko) ;
- Your vaccination certificate, drawn up according to the rules of the country of vaccination, and clearly stating the type of vaccine used;
- Your passport;
- Your travel ticket (return ticket).
Send these documents (in .pdf, .jpg or .png format) by e-mail only to the relevant address based on your place of residence. Attachments in .zip format will not be processed.
The e-mail addresses are as follows:
- Zone 1 (United States): email@example.com
- Zone 2 (Canada): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zone 3 (Rest of world): email@example.com
Applications received through other means will not be processed.
To facilitate the processing of applications, e-mail subject lines must be set out as follows:
COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE / SURNAME First name / Date of arrival in France in the format DD-MM-21 For example: CANADA / DURAND Anne / DD-MM-YY
- Incomplete applications will not be processed. You will have to submit a new application. Don’t forget to complete and attach the form!
- Your message must not exceed a total of 10 MB. If your application exceeds this limit, we will not receive it.
As soon as your application has been processed, you will receive an e-mail with a QR code. It can be printed and presented on paper, or added to the TousAntiCovid smartphone application to prove your vaccination status.