What is the health pass?
The health pas is the presentation, in digital format (via the TousAntiCovid application) or on paper, of one of the 3 following health proofs:
- Vaccination certificate
To get the health pass, it is necessary to have a complete vaccination scheme and to wait the required time after the final injection, i.e.:
- 7 days after the 2nd injection for dual-injection vaccines (Pfizer / Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca / Vaxzevria/Covishield);
- 28 days after the injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson)
- 7 days after injection for vaccines in persons with a history of Covid-19 (only 1 injection required).
- Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigen test less than 72 hours old
- You will be able to find the proof of your test on the SI-DEP website after the result has been registered by the health professional.
- You can get the document either directly if it is printed, or with the link sent to you by email or SMS to get on the SI-DEP portal .
- You can then import the test result into the TousAntiCovid application.
- A positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19
- The test has to be at least 11 days old and less than 6 months old. It indicates a limited risk of reinfection with Covid-19. The process to get your proof of positive test is the same as for negative tests.
- Find more information on this subject on the website gouvernement.fr