When do I need to present a health pass?
Since August 9, 2021, any person over 18 years old must present it to access:
- To trade fairs and shows, and to professional seminars ;
- To leisure and cultural venues (theaters, amusement parks, concert halls, festivals, sports halls, cinemas, etc.);
- To catering facilities (cafés, restaurants, etc.), with the exception of collective catering or takeaway sales of prepared meals, professional road and rail catering, room service in hotel restaurants and bars, and non-commercial catering, in particular the free distribution of meals;
- To long-distance travels on the national territory (domestic flights, TGV, Intercité and night trains, inter-regional buses);
- To health, social and medical services and establishments (people accompanying or visiting people in these services and establishments as well as those who are admitted for scheduled non-urgent medical care);
- To shopping centers of more than 20,000 square metres, by decision of the prefect of the department.